Tip-A Successful Fitness Plan…

Posted on Posted in Tips

Tip-A Successful Fitness Plan…

A successful fitness plan does not eliminate foods or food groups from an eating regimen. Learn to eat in moderation and you will enjoy fitness much more and see better results.

I eat clean 85-90 percent of the day, and eat food that I like the other 10 percent remember to stay within my caloric requirements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *