Tip-A Successful Fitness Plan… A successful fitness plan does not eliminate foods or food groups from an eating regimen. Learn to eat in moderation and you will enjoy fitness much more and see better results. I eat clean 85-90 percent of the day, and eat food that I like the other 10 percent remember to […]
Fat Loss Tip If you want to lose weight, focus on how many calories you are consuming during the day. Start tracking what you eat, and how many calories are in the foods you eat, and then write it down. Folks often think they have an idea of how many calories they are consuming; however, […]
Do you want Results? If you want results, create goals, write them down, and then create a plan for achieving those goals.
Calorie Saving Tip If you are watching your calorie intake because you are trying to lose or maintain weight, use hamburger or hot dog rolls to make your sandwiches. This will save you calories. This is a tip that I personally use all the time.
If you want to make quick and nutritious meals during the week, create a monthly menu and prep your meat sources that you will be using, once a month. Example- Once per month, cook up all your chicken that you will need (based off of your menu meals), place them in individual freezer bags, freeze […]
Looking to add a bit more nutrition to your eating and also save a few calories? Substitute sour cream with Greek yogurt